Here is the website to Schlitterbahn:
www.schlitterbahn.com
I like writing the word "Schlitterbahn".
After we went there, we went to Murdochs to go shop at the beach. We all got our nice and neat nick-nacks. I love the beach. There has been a crazy storm, and looking at the ocean, it was choppy. After we cruised around for a while, we ate at the "world's greatest hamburgers" Fuddruckers. It was GOOOOOOOD. I liked it a lot and I wasn't even hungry.
We finally left, and we got to Chad and Mandy's house. I used to babysit Brittany and Jordan when they were babies..... They aren't babies anymore!!! They are cute girls! And now there is a third!! Daisy. She was in bed, so I haven't met her yet, but I am very excited to! The girls took a picture, so here it is!
Love you all!
Ang

No comments:
Post a Comment